Friday, January 27, 2012

tonight (yes, i am on the computer, blogging, on date night...i'm also eating pretzel m&ms and watching (500)days of summer. judge away) i have two things to share that i do not believe warrant any of my typical side comments. enjoy....

1. I am just an occassional crossdresser/Transvestite ..... I'm not Gay . I enjoy looking like a male just as much as I enjoy looking like a female ... I only date females ... I only share my secret with a few people , not just anyone . I am easy going and always avoid drama . If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything . NO question will be considered Dumb or weird. Don't be shy about sending a messege to me ..... I Promise to be very sweet and respectful , even if you're not .I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A "One Night Stand" LIKE MOST GUYS . I'M NOT A PERV . Don't compare me to all the jerks that you have met, because I'm obviously not one of them . I'm just looking for someone who can appreciate the Feminine side and my Masculine side . I'm open to a relationship but not seeking one :)


2. You seem like a totally great person, well established, head on straight, molding young minds, beautiful, vibrant. It's women like you that make me wish I had made better life decisions, invested my time and money and effort more wisely. I would be in a better life situation, and thus could give a woman such as yourself the best, you deserve the very best in life. You've earned it. I not have it. But i'll converse, interested always.

No comments:

Post a Comment