Thursday, December 22, 2011

last night i was trolling on the dating website...reading some profiles...just seeing what was out there..you know...and i find one profile...cute? check. non-raunchy profile? check. ok...so he passed the three second glance test...so, i decide to continue reading his profile...then came the clincher...he used "there" instead of "their" i am ashamed to admit it, but the improper use of there/their/they're and two/to/too is one of my game enders....now, this is when any normal person would click the little red x on the top left corner on the screen...right? me? of course not! clearly, i clicked on the little orange button which read "email this user" and sent the following email: "Hey! I was just reading your profile and thought you should probably know that you used the improper form of "there" on your profile. Hope you are having a good night!" the moment after i clicked send, i realized how silly it is that sometimes i actually sit around wondering why i am single. no more than 10 minutes later i get a response which reads: "Thanks for letting me know. I figured I probably did. English is my week subject." sigh. Next, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment