Thursday, December 29, 2011

I was texting back and forth with a guy from the dating website, when I began to get vibes of an unspecified but creepy combination of controlling, crazy and clinger. So, naturally, I took the coward's way out and simply stopped talking to him. Two days, twenty-five text messages a Facebook message and two emails later(all of these ignored, of course!), he messages me on the dating website and says, "I guess you don't want to talk to me anymore. (Crap! If I had known that this boy was so perceptive and smart I would have continued to talk to him!) I won't waist anymore of your time!" Thank goodness for that! My waist simply could not survive the trauma of recovering from another terrible relationship with a creep bag....and one that can't even spell on top of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment